Ultralight Rear Sprockets for Minibikes and Freeride
Ultralight Rear Sprockets for KTM/HQV Minis & Freeride by Renthal are manufactured to extremely tight tolerances from 7075 T6 aluminium alloy which is 66% lighter than steel, yet incredibly durable. Their advanced tooth profile, concentricity and accuracy of fit provide maximum power transfer and long-life. Renthal’s combination of a high strength base material and exceptionally hardwearing surface result in significantly increased chainwheel life over other brands.
- CNC-machines from and specially enhanced 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Machined self-cleaning mud groves at each tooth to help prevent mud buildup and increase wear resistance
- Ultralight design is 66% lighter then steel, yet incredibly durable
- #1 sprocket used in supercross, motocross and offroad throughout the world
- Available in orange, blue, black, and silver
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: In stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Sprocket needs!