Scalvini Two-Stroke Pipes for KTM, Husqvarna & Husaberg
Scalvini pipes for two-stroke factory works are hand-assembled cone-by-cone to make an exhaust that looks as good as it performs. Each Scalvini exhaust cone is hand cut, pounded, and welded to our stringent manufacturing guidelines. Scalvini pipes are your opportunity to have a real works pipe and performance without the expense associated with parts of this caliber.
Motocross exhaust cone pipes have faded away since the early days of two-strokes, because stampings made the job quicker, easier, and cheaper. The rarity makes these pipes the epitome of cool. Using only the finest materials available, Scalvini exhaust systems are produced for the most modern two-strokes.
- Scalvini uses only the finest materials available
- Scalvini ID tag attached to every pipe
- CNC-machined exhaust flange
- Double wall mounting brackets offer increased durability
- Completely hand-made and welded by a team of experienced artisans
- Produces usable power and torque
- Hand-made in Italy
*Note: Picture may vary from actual product.
Availability: In stock