Tractionator X Circuit H/T Tire by Motoz
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
Motoz designers and test riders are the same people. First and foremost we are dirt bike enthusiasts who love riding off road. Bikes have changed a lot in the last 20-30 years; off road tyres have not. We became frustrated with not being able to get tires that perform and give long wear mileage so we did something about it. The result is the new Motoz range of specialized enduro, desert, and mx tires which we believe are the best quality high performance tires available.
The Motoz Tractionator X Circuit motorcycle tire combines motocross grip with long distance durability. This dirt bike tire handles multiple applications, from motocross to desert racing, hare scrambles to multi day enduro. If the track is mainly long straights and tight corners, the X Circuit is the tire of choice.
- Constructed with thicker side walls for maximum strength
- Heavy duty case construction with a dense weave ply cord so greater strength and higher ply rating is achieved with less ply layers
- Sidewalls and rim area are specially designed to protect the rim, but also to minimize pinch flats
- Made from 100% natural rubber compound, nothing else provides the same elasticity, reflex and deflection for the best traction
- Vertical reinforcement section between the sidewall layers for greater sidewall strength
- Carcass is protected by a thick layer of rubber under the tread and around the sidewalls to help minimize punctures
- Rubber cushion zone allows a small amount of flex under the tread blocks to aid reflex traction and reduce chunk off, increasing tire life and acting as a heat sink to help cool the tire in extreme conditions
- Handles softer/intermediate circuits very well with amazing hook up characteristics and is ideal for dry hardpack
- Crown Radius Section specifically matched to the application, not just a heavier motocross tire
- Great for all round enduro, rally cross, hare scramble or motocross racing – especially in dusty over hard pack terrain
- Not for highway use
- Tire Size: 110/90-19 Rear
Availability: In stock
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only