TPS Tool Pro Self-Powered Meter with 4 Plug Models
The TPS Tool Pro Self-Powered Meter with 4 Plug Models helps you adjust your TPS to improve performance! Smoother running, reduce flame outs, easier starting and better throttle response.
Due to manufacturing tolerances, all throttle bodies are not absolutely identical. Some let through slightly more air than others and adjusting the TPS voltage allows you to find the value that gives you the best result for your specific throttle body. Secondly, some models such as the KTM EXCF models come with excessively lean fuel maps that can lead to misfiring, stumbling and flame outs at small throttle openings. Raising the TPS voltage slightly increases fueling resulting in reduced flame outs and a significant improvement in smoothness and performance, especially at small throttle openings.
TPS adjustments are very simple! Simply increase the voltage .02v and test. If it’s better, increase another .02v. Continue if you see improvement. If you do not see an improvement, go back .02v. You should find your perfect setting very quickly. Shop Slavens Racing for all your Ignition/ECU needs!
- Perfect for dialing in the TPS on any performance motorcycle, side-by-side, outboard, automotive or other motor that has an adjustable 5V TPS
- Resolve stumbling, flame-outs, popping, hard starting, etc..
- Improve low speed throttle response
- Includes adapters for most popular power sports Throttle Position Sensors used by KTM, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, etc..
- Includes individual 5V, ground and feedback plugs to facilitate custom adapters
- Hand held meter with a soft rubber protective case
- No external power supply needed, comes with a 9V battery
- One year limited warranty for the original purchaser
- Instructions included
Availability: Limited stock