Graves Motorsports Titanium Diamond Mufflers
The Graves Motorsports Titanium Diamond Mufflers with Carbon End Caps are an excellent performance option for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg and GasGas Off-Road and dual sport models. Graves’ precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team and has also supported racers to 30 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Pro Side x Side.
The Goal of Graves is to provide the best performing, highest quality product on the market.
They did not compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
- Octagon shape Titanium silencer body with Titanium end cap and a carbon fiber beauty cover
- Greater packing volume for reduced sound, long packing material life and a deep throaty exhaust note
- One piece slip-on design that fits the stock header system
- Quick and easy installation
- Ti components constructed from high heat aerospace grade Titanium
- U.S.F.S. quiet core spark arrestor included
– Dyno Charts vary due to wide range of fitment but on average there is a 7% increase in horsepower and torque with this system.
This system performs like it looks and looks like it performs. (11/10ths and maximum effort every time from Graves) – Chuck Graves
At Slavens Racing we test what we sell and the Graves Titanium Diamond Muffler far exceeded my expectations and standards by every measure. Great performance gains; improved throttle response, more grunt, more HP from bottom to top, quicker revving, lightweight, great throaty tone but not too loud, excellent fit and finish. It is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship and engineering and arguably the best muffler on the market. With 30 National Championships to his credit, Chuck Graves knows how to build horsepower and how to build quality. Jeff Slavens
Graves Silencer with quiet insert and spark arrestor:
- 88db at idle
- 98db at 5000 rpm
NOTE: Dyno runs were performed with the quiet core insert and spark arrestor installed. More HP is available with the quiet core removed for closed-course racing.
- Stock 5.8 lbs
- Graves 4.6 lbs
Availability: In stock