Silkolene Synthetic Racing Fork Fluid
Unique synthetic fluids, integrated with Electrosyntec Technology and race-developed foam and wear-resistant chemistry, to give exceptional performance in the latest front forks and suspension systems. Offers outstanding resistance to shear forces and high temperatures. Ideally suited to long distance events and severe conditions where consistent performance, from start to finish, is vital. Reduces friction and ‘stick-slip’ to give smooth action. Used extensively by factory teams and suspension specialists in off road and road racing competition.
- Silkolene 02 full Synthetic Racing Fork Fluids are based on 21st century Electrosyntec technology
- Integrated with race developed anti-foam and wear-resistant chemistry, these unique fluids provide exceptional performance in the latest off-road and road racing competition suspension systems
- Outstanding resistance to shear forces and high temperatures, make these fluids highly suited for long distance events and severe conditions, where consistent performance from start to finish is vital
- This 100% synthetic formulation reduces fluid volatility at high temperatures, ensuring predictable damping while reducing friction and “stick-slip” providing a silky smooth action with very low seal wear
- Developed extensively with factory race teams and suspension companies in both 2 and 4 wheel competition including motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, world rally cars, rally cross, desert racing, and Formula One
- Used and endorsed by Slavens Racing suspension department
Note: This is a light viscosity fluid for use in all 2013-15 WP forks. It is a direct replacement for the WP 4wt. fork fluid. It’s also an excellent upgrade for all previous years and will provide increased performance, longer service life, and a more compliant ride.
Availability: In Stock