SX CDI Unit for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna 300
The SX CDI Unit is an important component to improve the overall performance of your KTM 300 XC, XC-W, EXC, Husaberg TE300 and Husqvarna TE300. It adds horsepower and torque from the bottom to the top and should only be used with the SX head, Slavens S3 Mule head or a high compression machined head. It should NOT be used with a stock (low compression) 300 engine.
When used on a high compression 300, the SX CDI Unit delivers more torque and horsepower from idle to full rev with more top-end over-rev.
- Quick and easy to install
- Overall performance gain
- More low-end and mid-range torque with more top-end pull
- Smooth power delivery (easy to ride)
- Great bang for the buck
- Use only with SX head, Slavens S3 Mule head or a high compression machined head
- Does NOT require race fuel
- NO warranty & NO returns on electrical components
ALL ’08-19 KTM 300 XC, XC-W, EXC, 6 days
’11-14 Husaberg 300
’14-19 Husqvarna TE/TC/TX 300
Note: NOT for 250s or TPI models.
Availability: ETA June 24th