MotoMinded GPS Stout Mount
The Stout Mount is a universal GPS mount that provides a highly adjustable, convenient and super tough mount for your Garmin GPS, Trail Tech Voyager or any device with the AMPS bolt pattern. For many applications we recommend using it with the Garmin Rugged Cradle GPS Mount.
Note: The AMPS hole pattern is an industry standard hole configuration. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.181″ by 1.496″ (30mm by 38mm). In most cases the AMPS pattern consists of 8 holes. This allows the mount to be fitted in both a horizontal or vertical orientation. Most mounting devices and cradles have the AMPS hole pattern. Shop Slavens Racing for all your GPS & Accessory needs!
– LowPro, replaces top bar clamps.
– Standard, bolts on top of OEM bar clamps. (works with BRP Handguard Mounts)
- 4 different mounting positions
- 20 mm of slide adjustment for even more fine tuning of the position
- Works with all GPS mounts with the AMPS pattern
- 2x Center 3/8″ for mounting LED or similar accessory
- Fits on O.E.M. KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg handlebar mounts
- Fits BRP Universal Handguard mounts, BRP rubber mount and solid mount sub-mount damper mounts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Note: The Universal GPS Center Plate is now made with anodized aluminum instead of poly-carbonate.