Slavens Mule Lucky Carbon Cartridge Kit for KTM 690R/HQV 701 by MX Tech
The Slavens Mule Lucky Carbon Cartridge Kit by MX Tech is the lightest product upgrade in its class – even lighter than many air fork designs! As always, MX Tech maintains a sound design that delivers attributes you won’t find anywhere else.
NOTE: This kit is designed and tuned ONLY for KTM 690R & Husqvarna 701 Enduro models. For off-road applications, see the Slavens Mule Lucky Kits.
- Dual springs & dual cartridges (springs included to match your weight)
- Updated Huck Valve to match the weight of the 690/701
- Custom valved/tuned per rider specs (weight, skill level, application, etc.)
- Base valves with sub valves to reduce fluid drag and allow for responsive performance
- New compression and rebound adjusters
- Quality machining to reduce friction
- Improved loss management and adjuster resolution (sealed cartridge, continuous self-balancing system)
- Speed sensitivity is optimized by the largest swept volume in production forks
- Improved Huck Valve volume and performance for high and low speed sensitive bottoming control
- Lightweight, actually lightest product available in both the stock and aftermarket categories
- The lowest frictional coefficients. This increases traction and feel by minimizing sliding surfaces
- Valving systems. The MXT fork cartridges feature advanced valving features and design. All systems feature durable, compound leaf spring mid valves with low inertia. The broad performance profile works well in a wide range of conditions. The base valves include sub valves, which reduce fluid drag and allow for responsive performance.
- Includes Ti pinch bolts
NOTE: Includes springs to match your weight. We will contact you after you place an order to get your weight.
Fits: `19-21 KTM 690R, `20-21 HQV 701 Enduro
NOTE: These are custom tuned to match your specs so please allow 7 days for the custom build.
Available: Built to order