Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor
for `17-19 KTM, Husqvarna
Slavens Racing has teamed up with Lectron Fuel Systems to produce the ultimate carburetor, the Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor. Jeff Slavens was not impressed with the low-end performance of the `17-19 models so he asked for help from Kevin at Lectron. The combined team work has evolved into the Slavens Mule H-Series Power-Jet carburetor. Once correctly set-up, the Lectron power jet carburetor is on auto-pilot.
The new slide works in conjunction with the increased bore taper to create more air flow (CFM) at low throttle positions. This generates higher velocity, more fuel lift, and a faster, torquier hit immediately off idle without being snappy or uncontrollable. The higher velocity also activates the power jet earlier to create a stronger, more tuneable mid-range.
Lectron’s dyno testing has shown a 20% increase in torque and horsepower at 5000RPM compared to the outgoing 38HV on a KTM 250. This is what riders refer to as “bottom end.” It is the meat of the power band for off-road riding, and creates faster acceleration out of corners for all disciplines. In layman’s terms, this carb straight barks. Rideability is improved with a lighter stock spring for reduced forearm fatigue.
The Slavens Mule H-Series Lectron Power-Jet Carburetor is your best performance option for `17-19 KTM/Husqvarna 2 stroke models. Shop Slavens Racing for all of our Lectron Carburetor offerings!
- Only available at Slavens Racing
- Only for `17-19 models
- Proprietary venturi design
- Delivers the low-end torque/grunt of a 36mm and the top-end over-rev of a 38mm carb
- Jetless (no jets)
- Automatically compensates for elevation & temperature changes
- Dramatic increase to fuel economy
- Smoother power delivery than stock Mikuni
- Increased intake performance
- 60% more bore taper from the engine side of the carb to the slide (4mm vs 2.5mm)
- Idle position raised to create more adjustment
- Slide cutaway raised to increase responsiveness
- Light spring is now stock.
- 37.5% more CFM (air flow) at 1/8th throttle
- Same CFM at WOT for the same top end and overrev as the outgoing model
- Pre-tuned for each specific model (note: some minor tuning may be required)
- Kit includes throttle cam for use with stock ODI grips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 38mm H-Series only
– Slavens Mule Lectron H-Series carburetor
– Lectron specific throttle cable
– Domino throttle assembly
– Throttle cam that enables using the stock ODI grip
– 17-18 SX/XC/TC/TX models come with intake flange & gasket
`17-19 KTM 250/300 SX/XC/XCW/EXC/6D (38mm Mikuni – stock)
`17-19 KTM 125 SX, 150 SX/XCW (38mm Mikuni – stock)
`17-19 Husqvarna TE/TC/TX 250/300 (38mm Mikuni – stock)
`17-19 Husqvarna TC/TX/TE 125/150 (38mm Mikuni – stock)
- The included throttle assembly and cable upgrade are required for carburetor installation on ALL 2017-19 models.
- +1 = Throttle Cable Length (stock route of cable) +3 = Throttle Cable Length (in front of handlebars behind number plate/headlight)
- `17-19 125/150 SX require XCW Air Boot
Return policy: 30 days – If you put fuel in the carburetor it is considered a used product and there will be a significant restocking fee.
Availability: In stock