Slavens Mule Fuel Transfer Hose
The all new Slavens Mule Fuel Transfer Hose allows you to quickly transfer fuel from a fuel injected bike to another bike. Running out of fuel is never fun especially 30 miles from the truck. With carbureted bikes you can simply disconnect your buddy’s fuel line and transfer some fuel to keep you going. However, the new fuel injected bikes have a quick disconnect system that seals the fuel line. Now you’re forced to syphon fuel out of the tank with all the displeasure that comes with a mouth full of fuel. The Fuel Transfer Hose solves this problem. Simply unplug the fuel line under the tank, plug the Fuel Transfer Hose into the connector and hit the electric start to transfer fuel out of the fuel injected bike to another.
- Quickly transfer fuel from a fuel injected bike to another
- No more syphoning or mouthfuls of fuel
- Plugs into the quick disconnect connector on the fuel line (just below the tank)
- 4ft hose to easily reach the tank on another bike
- Easy to store in backpacks and fanny packs
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
Note: The Slavens Mule Fuel Transfer Hose pictured is connected to a metal Dry Break Fuel Line Connection, which replaces the flimsy stock plastic connector.
Warning: Only transfer fuel in small intervals (about half a gallon at a time) to prevent your starter motor from overheating and your battery from draining.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: Available to backorder – ETA week of 12/21/20