Molecule Motosports Skid Plates for KTM 690/Husqvarna 701
Thermoformed plastic skid plates with linkage guard.
The all new Molecule Motosports Skid Plates with linkage guard are the ultimate protection for your vulnerable engine cases and covers, frame and suspension linkage. A collaboration with Vanasche Motosports these skid plates are constructed out of 9.53mm thick thermoformed UHMW polyethylene making them stronger and more wear resistant than HDPE skid plates. They are formed tight to the bike to prevent snags and specially designed to keep the shape over time. Features both a built-in linkage guard and built-in rear slave brake cylinder guard.
UHMW Thermoformed Plastic:
- 9.53mm thick Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene – the only UHMW skid plate for 690/701 on the market!
- One of the slickest plastics out there for sliding over rocks and roots
- 10 times the wear resistance of carbon steel
- Far greater strength and wear resistance than HDPE
- Keeps shape over time – will not unfold
- Formed instead of injection molded means this plastic does not crack
- Built-in linkage guard
- Built-in rear slave brake cylinder guard which also retains the skid plate during reverse events
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and bracket
- Billet mounting pins use the factory rubber iso mounts which reduces noise
- Additional bumper pad between engine and skid plate
- Excellent drainage
- Easy installation/removal
- Made in the U.S.A.
`08-20 KTM 690 Enduro/Supermoto
`16-20 Husqvarna 701 Enduro/Supermoto
Availability: In stock