Flatland Racing Skid Plate for KTM 950/990 Adventure
The KTM 950 and 990 Adventures are serious off road machines capable of covering great expanses of rough terrain—for some riders in a surprisingly short period of time. Such a potent combination requires a quality skid plate that is up to the job. You probably know someone, or have had the unfortunate first hand experience of what happens to a stock thin cast aluminum and plastic skid plate that got a little too up close and personal with a nice sized rock or tree stump. This skid plate is designed specifically to fit the 950 and 990 Adventure, providing critical protection for the front-mounted battery, oil-filter-housing, engine-side-cases, and the “you-really-don’t-want-to-break-that” side-stand switch.
- Mounts easily and quickly using the existing mounting locations, stock hardware and rubber pivot bushings
- Designed to cover the exposed lower portion of the engine and it’s critical components
- Integrated protection for the engine center cases, clutch cover, ignition cover, side stand switch, side stand mount, battery and fuel pump
- Easy access to the battery, fuel pump, and engine oil drain plugs by utilizing the pivot/tilting design
- Compatible with all side-stand relocation kits and the stock center-stand
- Made in the U.S.A.
Availability: No longer available – We currently do not offer any skid plates for the KTM 950/990 Adventure Models