AXP Xtreme Skid Plates for KTM
`23 SX/SX-F/XC/XC-F skid plates have arrived!
AXP Racing Xtreme Skid Plates for KTM provide protection for the engine cases, frame, shock clevis and the suspension linkage. Slavens Racing joined forces with Xtreme Xavier Dugardin of AXP to develop this skid plate/linkage skid combination that delivers ultimate protection for your KTM. AXP Xtreme skid plate are easy to install yet feature a tough 3 point mounting system which makes it quick to install or remove for cleaning and maintenance. The attractive design not only incorporates an extremely durable mounting system but also has slots for weight reduction and style enhancement. There is nothing like it on the market, the competition will be scrambling to catch up.
- Built in linkage guard (SX/SX-F/XC/XC-F models only)
- Easy mounting system enables quick removal for maintenance and cleaning
- Durable 3 point mounting keeps it secure in extreme conditions
- Stronger than basic molded plastic or carbon skid plates
- 40% lighter and quieter than aluminum skid plates
- Does not vibrate or resonate from rock dings
- Does not reverberate engines noise like alloy skids
- Used/endorsed by many World Enduro factory teams
- Made of HDPE 8mm thick plastic
- Available in black or orange (only some models)
- Retains its form
- Made in Europe
- Also available for KTM 690 and 790
Note: XC-W/XCF-W/EXC/EXC-F (PDS models) skid plates do NOT include a linkage guard.
Availability: Most in stock