Molecule Motosports Skid Plates for Beta 250/300
Thermoformed plastic skid plates with optional/replaceable linkage guard
The all new Molecule Motosports Skid Plates with optional linkage guard are the ultimate protection for your vulnerable engine cases and covers, frame and suspension linkage. Constructed out of 6.35mm thick thermo-formed UHMW polyethylene these skid plates are stronger and more wear resistant than HDPE skid plates. They are formed tight to the bike to prevent snags and specially designed to keep the shape over time. The optional/replaceable linkage guard allows you to replace the worn out part without having to replace the entire skid plate. It also features a triangle shaped linkage spring to extend the life of the guard and help dampen impacts.
UHMW Thermo-formed Plastic:
- 6.35mm thick Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene
- One of the slickest plastics out there for sliding over rocks and roots
- 10 times the wear resistance of carbon steel
- Far greater strength and wear resistance than HDPE
- Keeps shape over time – will not unfold
- Formed instead of injection molded means this plastic does not crack
Replaceable/Optional Linkage Guard:
- Eliminates need to replace entire skid plate when linkage guard is worn
- Linkage Spring extends the life of the linkage guard
- Linkage Spring’s triangle shape dampens impact reducing damage and rider fatigue
- Tall mud guard extends beyond other skid plate to reduce mud build up inside the frame
- Mounting hook keep the skid plate in place during backwards descents
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Frame screw mount
- Excellent drainage
- Easy installation/removal
- Made proud in the U.S.A.
Note: 2020 250/300 RR/Racing model coming soon!
Availability: In stock