Scott’s Steering Damper Kit for KTM 950 & 990 Adventure & Adventure S & R
Industry-wide shortage – see availability note below.
The Scott’s Steering Damper is the industry leader for quality, performance, and customer service. It is by far the best damper on the market. BRP/Scotts sub-mount kits come with a BRP triple clamp, 2 post or 4 post rubber mounted sub-mount adapter, Scotts stabilizer and bolt-on tower. Priced as as a package to save you money.
- Each mounting kit is bike & position specific
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and a detailed manual
- Easy to install
- 3 damping fully adjustable damping circuits (high speed, low speed, sweep)
- Used and endorsed by every off-road magazine
- Highest quality and best customer support
- Easily moved from one motorcycle to another
- Increased high-speed stability
- Handlebar position is 5mm higher & 21mm forward from stock
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Please include the year, model and size in the “bike info or other notes” section during check out.
KTM 950 & 990 Adventure & Adventure S & R (’04 – ’13)
Complete Kits Includes: Scotts Damper, billet top triple clamp, 2 or 4 post rubber mounted handlebar mounts, frame bracket
Availability: Due to supply issues Scotts is having difficulty keeping up with production. This has led to an industry-wide shortage. All Scotts Dampers are estimated to ship 6-8 weeks after the order is placed.