Amsoil Synthetic Dirt Bike Engine Oils
Improves Engine Operation & Life
SABER Professional’s high-quality synthetic base oils burn more cleanly than other synthetic and conventional base oils. It eliminates carbon deposits that lead to stuck piston rings, clogged exhaust ports and plugged spark arrestor screens.
Cuts Oil Costs
Mixing SABER Professional at 100:1 cuts oil costs by 50 percent or more while still providing unmatched protection and performance. It allows professionals the best of both worlds — reduced costs and increased protection.
SABER Professional passes the industry-standard smoke test at the standard rich mix ratio. When mixed at the SABER Ratio, smoke is virtually undetectable. Equipment operators subjected to smoke and fumes benefit from these low-emission properties.
SABER Professional provides the additional benefit of fuel stabilization to help prevent fuel from deteriorating during storage and causing poor engine performance. There is no need to add an additional fuel stabilizer when putting equipment into seasonal storage.
- Excellent lubricity and cleanliness
- Controls friction and helps prevent wear, plug fouling, ring sticking and exhaust port blocking
- Smokeless – delivers fewer emissions at 80:1 and 100:1
- Stabilizes fuel during storage
- Delivers outstanding protection and performance at lean mix ratios
Availability: In stock