BRP Rubber Mounted Sub-Mount Scotts Damper Kit for Beta
Industry-wide shortage – see availability note below.
The The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB “Scotts Under Bar” Adapter uses (8) Poly-Urethane bushings to isolate vibration and reduce rider fatigue by softening the harsh spike of hitting square edge rocks and obstacles. NOW available with two different durometer bushings to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening.
NOTE: Scotts Stabilizer comes complete with an 8mm longer link arm which is required for this application.
- 1) BRP Rubber Mounted Sub Adapter
- 1) Scotts bolt-on tower (frame bracket)
- 1) Scotts Steering Stabilizer
- 2) Sets of Rubber Bushings -(Red = Medium and Blue = Soft.)
- All mounting hardware included
Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your OEM cast or billet triple clamp. The BRP Rubber Mounted SUB adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 3 which is the most common and popular position. SUB Mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional “above bar” setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GP’s, motocross, off road, dual sport applications and riders of taller stature.
- 1″ (25mm) taller bar position
- Lower bend bars can be used to compensate for additional height
- Sub-mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash
SPECIAL NOTES: This unit cannot be used with Cycra center reach mount (CRM) handguards.
We recommend using a Clean Speed Cable Guide (sold separately) to ensure proper cable routing.
Availability: Due to supply issues Scotts is having difficulty keeping up with production. This has led to an industry-wide shortage. All Scotts Dampers are estimated to ship 6-8 weeks after the order is placed.