EVS RS9 Knee Brace
EVS designed, developed and produced the industry’s first off-the-shelf knee brace specialized for motocross riders back in 1985. Over the last three decades, EVS has continued to innovate knee brace technology and remains the industry leader in providing the widest range of knee brace designs for every rider in every riding situation.
The RS9 Knee Brace offers comfort and protection. It is constructed of a lightweight, impact resistant injection molded shell to increase airflow for added comfort.
- Patented Tru-Motion 2.0 anatomically correct hinges
- Dual Defense full coverage knee cup
- Moisture wicking bio-foam molded liner
- ClickTec quick release buckle system
- FormFit frame
- Adjustable hyper-extension lockouts
- CE 1621-1 and EN 1621-1 Certified
- Hyperextension lockout 30 – A hinge component designed to prevent hyperextension, the most common knee injury in action sports. To accommodate a variety of knees and riding styles, you are able to adjust the hyperextension lockout from 0º-30º.
- Dual Alloy Tru-Motion 2.0 Hinge – The hinge mimics knee movement giving the rider a more natural stance. To endure the significant amounts of force the hinge is attached using a two layer composite of carbon fiber and aluminium.
- Flow Vents – Exterior venting provides additional air circulation.
- Form Fit Frame – Built from a proprietary blend of Polyfusion polymer, the Form Fit Frame provides a strong base that is also flexible. The Form Fit Frame bends to the contours of the riders thigh, allowing for a comfortable fit.
- Dual Defense Knee Cups – Two interactive knee cups slide with your knees flexion and extension to provide full coverage knee protection.
- Click Tech Buckle – The Click Tech Buckle utilizes a quick release buckle system allowing for an easy gear up and gear down.
Size Calf / Thigh Measurement
Small 9″-12″ / 15″-18″
Medium 12″-14″ / 18″-20″
Large 14″-16″ / 20″-23″
X-Large 16″-18″ / 23″-26″
Availability: In stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Knee and Elbow Protection needs!