Wolfman Rocky Mountain Expedition Saddle Bags WP
Sold in pairs, the 2020 Wolfman Rocky Mountain Expedition Saddle Bags WP are a combination of the previous Wolfman Rocky Mountain and Expedition Saddlebags.
- New WP model features waterproof construction making these motorcycle saddle bags ready for adventure.
- Quickly mounts to a huge number of racks thanks to the G-Hook Mounting.
- Compatible with our other waterproof motorcycle luggage too.
- Carry up to 64 liters of gear in these bags.
Wolfman’s Rocky Mountain Expedition motorcycle saddlebags are completely constructed from Radio Frequency Welded seams out of Custom 840d TPU with a black exterior and bright yellow interior. A full 30+ liters each, a secure and simple G-Hook mounting and compression system keep these motorcycle saddlebags in place on virtually any side rack. Internal stiffeners, held in sleeves, secure the load making them almost rigid and firm, not floppy. Flexi-Side Panels allow both smaller and larger loads to be compressed securely. We’ve added a grab handle on each motorcycle saddlebag. D-rings on the top and front of each bag allow easy attachment of a Small or Medium Rolie Bag as a top bag for even more capacity or just for convenience. Or add a Wolf Bottle Holster for fuel or water.
- Custom 840d Nylon TPU laminate, black outside bright yellow inside
- Plastic stiffened throughout
- Removable protective back pad
- Ultra-Secure 6-point mounting system per bag.
- Carry handle
- 2 top compression straps prevent any sag, 2 outside compression/mounting straps keep the bags tight against the side rack
- Reflective Wolf Logo for nighttime visibility
- Designed in the USA and made with Wolfman legendary care and quality
Dimensions and Capacity:
- Length: 15″ (38cm)
- Width: 8″ (20cm)
- Height (depending on roll): 15″- 17″ (38cm-43cm)
- Capacity (depending on roll): 30L – 32L (1830 – 1952 cu. in.) each – up to 64L (3904 cu. in.)
Fits: These saddlebags will mount to a wide variety of racks with the included Universal Saddlebag Straps. Racks must be oval/rectangle shaped and the height of hoop (top to bottom) must not exceed 9.5 inches (24cm). Specifically tested racks:
- SW Motech
Availability: In stock