Rigid Sub-Mount Damper Mounting Kit for KTM 125-530 by Scotts
This kit is designed for those of you who already have a Scotts stabilizer and would like to go sub mounted. Kit includes rigid sub-adapter, frame bracket/tower, bearing cover and all necessary hardware. Designed to mount a Scotts stabilizer below the handlebar using your O.E.M. triple clamp. The BRP sub-adapter mounts to the existing rear bar mount holes and allows you to run in position 3 or 4. Sub-mounting a stabilizer offers several benefits over a conventional “above bar” setup and is becoming a very popular setup for GP’s, motocross, off road, dual sport applications and riders of taller stature.
- 1″ (25mm) taller bar position
- Includes all items shown in picture
- Lower bend bars can be used to compensate for additional height
- Sub-mounting reduces the risk of bodily injury
- Stabilizer is tucked away and protected from potential damage from a crash
Note: Please include the year, model and size in the “bike info or other notes” section during check out.
We recommend using a Clean Speed Cable Guide (sold separately) to ensure proper cable routing.
Availability: In stock