Rekluse Radius X Clutch (DDS) for Husaberg
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
Radius X combines the best of both worlds, adding our thin friction TorqDrive® technology to our flagship automatic EXP disk, all within an O.E.M. clutch footprint. With RadiusX, we’ve created a high-performing automatic clutch at a mid-range price point for riders on the trail or track.
Why Radius products are for all trail and track riders?
- On-the-fly external adjustment for cable models, and slave cylinder adjustment for hydraulic
- An automatic clutch that puts more power to the ground
- Improved torque transfer over O.E.M.
- Reduced clutch fade and longer clutch pack life with less adjustment over time
- More direct connection to manipulate the motor’s horsepower by reducing free play
- Precise and consistent clutch modulation. Less action required to override the clutch
How it works?
Championship Proven TorqDrive ® Clutch Pack
- Increased performance and durability
- Responsive throttle, feels like the throttle is connected to the rear wheel
- Snappier, stronger engagement/feel
- Increased torque capacity empowers the rider to use the motor’s full potential
- Reduced clutch fade
Flagship EXP 3.0 Auto-Clutch Technology
- Prevents engine stalls
- Smooth engagement
- Manual clutch use is retained
- Have more fun with less energy and less fatigue
- Boosts rider confidence over all types of terrain
What’s Included (DDS Configuration)
- TorqDrive clutch pack (friction disks and steel drive plates)
- EXP 3.0 assembly (bases, heavy wedges, EXP tuning springs and ¼ turn pins)
- Billet aluminum hard anodized pressure plate
- Gasket for clutch cover spacing*
- Adjustable slave cylinder
*Radius X is compatible with all Rekluse clutch covers or the stock cover with the supplied gasket (O.E.M seal ring required)
Availability: In stock
Ships: FREE shipping for domestic orders!
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Clutch needs!