STR Rear Disc Guard for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg
The STR Rear Disc Guard for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg is a very strong, durable, robust component design. The disc guard fin is made from G10 composite, the perimeter is wrapped with UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight) composite material and that is mounted to a CNC machined billet aluminum carrier with high quality hardware. Shop Slavens Racing for all your guard needs!
- U.H.M.W. plastic outer edge guard mates to G10 composite “Fin” fastened to the caliper bracket. TheUHMW plastic is a GLIDE plate concept.The oil impregnated plastic lets you slip through the obstacle instead of sticking, with less speed scrubbed off.
- G10 fiber composite “FIN” is super strong and incredibly light weight. Both of these pieces have their color molded through out their material thickness. They will not show scratches, mashes or bashes, grind marks as aluminum does after a few rides.
- A 25 to 20 mm collar is supplied to suit the 20mm axle. Loctite is used to fix in place. (propane torch is used to disassemble, if needed)
- Lightest disc guard by 1/4 to 1/2 pound
- Strongest and safest composite design
- 10 minute installation
Fits: All 20mm and 25mm axles
`04-21 KTM SX/SXF/XC/XCF/XCFW/EXC/6D/EXCF/XCW/XCWF 125-530
`14-21 Husqvarna FE/FX/FC/TE/TC/TX 125-501
Availability: In stock