Motorex Ready-to-use Coolant M3.0
COOLANT M3.0 Ready to use on an ethylene glycol basis offers outstanding protection against freezing, corrosion, limescale and overheating in state-of-the-art engines, especially highly stressed aluminum engines. The inhibitors used effectively prevent corrosion and deposits in the key components of the cooling system, such as cooling channels in the cylinder head and engine block, cooler, water pump and heat exchanger.
- Comes in a 1 liter container
- Silicate-, nitrite-, amine- borate- and phosphate-free
- Extremely effective corrosion protection for the entire cooling system
- Excellent compatibility with all commercially available seals and cooler hoses
- Extended usage duration & excellent thermal conductivity
- Protects the system at temperatures as low as -38 °C.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Ground shipments to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY. Will NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes or to international customers. Will NOT ship via express air services.