G2 Quick Turn Throttle for KTM, Husaberg 4 Strokes & TPI 2 Strokes
The 4 stroke Quick Turn Throttle Tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam will improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables
- Alternate cam at 20% larger sold separately
- Removable end cap for simple handguard installation
- Installs in minutes
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: In stock