Flo Motorsports PRO Series Foot Pegs
With a unique design and top quality forged 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, Flo Motorsports PRO Series Foot Pegs are some of the strongest pegs available on the market. 7075 T6 alloy is a high strength true ‘aircraft’ aluminum alloy. Its typical yield strength is comparable to certain steels, giving the alloy a remarkably high strength-to-weight ratio. Foot pegs are possibly the most over looked parts on a bike but one of the most important parts. No matter how much power your bike makes, it means nothing if there is no control of the bike. Flo Foot Pegs feature a wider platform giving more grip and overall control of the bike.
- PRO lightweight 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Rounded edges
- Extra wide platform
- 57mm wide and 86mm long
- Stainless steel flat teeth
- SX spiked cleats available (Silver Chrome only)
- Removable teeth (cleats) with 5mm hex
- Self cleaning mud grooves
- Low version available (12mm lower – Silver only)
- Available in Black, Orange, Blue, Jet Fuel, Silver Chrome (SX cleats), and Silver (Low version)
Note: Some 2023 KTM and Husqvarna competition models do not include foot pegs or peg pins stock from the factory. In order to install on these models you will also need to purchase a set of peg pins.
Fits: See Fitment tab above
Availability: In stock