Parabolic Damper Mount Kit for Beta RR `18-20 by Precision Racing
Steering Stabilizer for 1-1/8″ Handlebars with mounting kit for `18-20 Beta RR. This damper includes a shorter bearing cap seal. This Damper mounts to the handlebar between the two handlebar clamps. If your handlebar clamps are connected on top or bottom you will need to cut them or purchase separate pieces.
- High speed stability, greatly reduces high speed wobbles.
- Reduced wheel chatter going into corners.
- The back end wants to stay behind you in the whoops, breaking bumps, and in muddy or slippery conditions.
- Reduced handlebars jerking when you cross rut, hit a rock, root, trees, or other obstacles.
- Rider can lighten up their grip reducing arm pump and fatigue.
- It does not mount in a dangerous position over the bars preventing injury to your chest or chin.
- Does not raise your handlebars at all in most applications.
- Can be used with standard handlebars or Flexx Bars, no razed crossbar needed.
- Has 20 numbered low speed positions with clicks and stops at both ends. Adjustable in a second with a bar pad on.
- Has 12 high speed positions with lobes and stops at both ends.
- Automatically compensates for thermal expansion with a built in reservoir, greatly reduces fading.
- Lever is attached by a tapered tri-lobe over 10x the contact area of a pin or a slot.
- Single piece shaft and vane. No 3mm pin holding two parts together.
- Allows you to run a bar pad for your protection and still adjust the damper with it on.
- Fully greased and sealed linkage (no lubricating with dirt) wear adjustable linkage to ensure there is no slop in the steering.
- Light weight; the complete unit can be under 1.0 lb.
- Low maintenance: Change the oil yourself without opening the unit in just minute.
This is a complete kit including damper, bar mount, frame mount, shorter bearing cap seal, and all mounting hardware.
Top mount kits are available in 6 positions. (#1 position is closest to rider, #3 position is stock on most models)
`18-20 Beta RR 125-498
Availability: In stock