Oil Drain Tool for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg and Gas Gas by Bullet Proof
Change the oil in your KTM or Husqvarna dirt bike without removing your skidplate or creating a mess. Simply lean the bike over on to a stand or against the wall, remove your OEM drain plug from the crankcase, then install our Bullet Proof Designs Oil Drain Tool. Place the bike back on the stand or lean over the drain pan, pull the cap then let the oil drain. Once all of the oil is drained, simply remove the Bullet Proof Designs Oil Drain Tool and replace it with the OEM drain plug. Pour fresh oil in then go ride!
- Save time during routine maintenance
- No need to remove the skidplate just to change the engine oil
- Made in the USA!
Instructions for Oil Change Tool:
Our Slavens Racing team is here to answer any questions or to walk you through using the oil drain tool by Bullet Proof. But it is a rather simple process.
- Lean bike over onto bike stand to remove drain plug
- Locate oil drain plug on the side of the bike and remove it
- Install Bullet Proof Oil Drain Kit, place the bike upright on bike stand
- Drain oil completely, after oil is drained lean bike back onto stand, remove oil drain tool and re-install the oil drain plug
It’s simple and easy to use. Keep your KTM, Husqvarna or Husaberg motorcycle in top shape by changing the oil regularly. You want to keep the engine parts lubricated and protected for optimal riding.
`03-22 KTM 50-1290 All
`14-22 Husqvarna 50-701 All
`09-14 Husaberg FE/FX/TE
`21-22 Gas Gas 50-450 All
Availability: In stock