Sedona MX907HP Hard to Intermediate Rear Tire
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
After meticulous research and testing Sedona has come out with a unique tread design that provides excellent traction on a wide variety of terrain. The combination of performance and low-price point makes this tire a great value.
- Cross-patch tread design provides a larger contact patch that maximizes in-line and cornering traction
- Multi-knob tread pattern technology assures a large footprint
- Siped and dimpled knob add more bite-edges for the ultimate in traction
- Rigid 4-ply carcass enhances stability and absorbs impacts
- Performs best at low pressures when used with a TUbliss system (see video below)
110/100-18: 250F/350F/250-300 (2T)
Note: The Sedona’s stiff sidewall works very well at low pressures (4-6psi) that can be easily achieved with a TUbliss system. If you are using a tube, 8psi is recommended. For maximum grip/performance we highly recommend using a TUbliss system.
Availability: In stock
Shipping Restriction: This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States