Slavens Mule Link Guard
The Slavens Mule Link Guard is a new concept in protection guards for the shock clevis and shock linkage from rock damage and enables the bike to glide over logs and boulders. Without the Mule Link Guard the shock clevis will catch on logs and stop the bike or throw the rider forward. Because the clevis and linkage extends well below the swingarm it is very susceptible to expensive damage.
The Slavens Mule Link Guard is for those that ride rocky conditions and demand the best coverage possible. Quick and easy to install (under 2 minutes), ultimate protection, fair price and bling factor.
- Prevents expensive damage to the shock clevis and linkage
- Allows bike to glide over logs & boulders
- Toughest link guard available
- CNC machined of durable and lightweight 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- Quick and easy installation (under 2 minutes)
- Mounting hardware included
- Installation video (below)
- Colors: orange, blue, black & polished
- Designed by Bad Bud
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty (original owner only) If you destroy it, we will replace it.
’11-’20 KTM 250/350/450 SXF/XCF
’12-’20 KTM 125/150 SX/XC
’12-’20 KTM 250/300 XC/SX
’14-’20 Husqvarna 125-501 ALL models
Availability: In stock