MX Tech Lucky 4CS Cartridge System
The new MXT Lucky 4CS Cartridge System is the latest advancement for WP 4CS forks. The Lucky system is the result of innovative engineering and a commitment to bring riders the best value in the suspension market. Lucky Nichols, a professional suspension tuner, was discussing some long range fork projects with Jeremy Wilkey and suggested that the existing MXT 4CS Asymmetrical kit could be “repackaged” with the new cartridges and hardware that MXT is currently producing, hence the name.
Major enhancements include:
- Over a pound lighter than stock 4CS forks
- Increased cartridge volume to a 22mm diameter
- A redesigned Huck Valve
- New compression and rebound adjusters
- Quality machining to reduce friction
- DIY: Drop in ready system
- Adjusters have a noticeable “click” when fine tuning at the track
- Lucky Fork Cap Socket is handy when working on these
All of our Lucky Cartridge Systems are valved with Jeff’s proprietary “Slavens Mule” valving specs for off-road/enduro/hard enduro/trail riding to include rocks, roots, logs, and all the other gnarly stuff. We now include stiffer “Do it all Mule” valving for faster trail/harescrambles/mild MX riding. If you want a Lucky Cartridge System for a different type of riding application, please call us at 719-475-2624.
NOTE: Includes springs to match your weight. We will contact you after you place an order to get your weight.
Fits: ALL WP 4CS forks 125-501cc
Available: Limited stock