Kenda Ibex 774 Front Tire
The Kenda Tennessee Knockout race is one of the toughest, most challenging Hard Enduro races in the nation! Precisely why Kenda chose the TKO to showcase the NEW Ibex front tire. The Ibex front is ready for the rough stuff right out of the gate. That is why the Factory Beta team as well as many other pro level racers have chosen the new Ibex front as their go-to tire for such extreme conditions!
The super-soft rubber compound developed by Kenda and top pro Endurocross racers allows the Ibex front to excel in technical/rocky/tough terrain. This tire is full of features and built specifically to handle the rigors of Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions like the TKO.
The super-soft, flexible rubber compound allows for extreme grip and terrain compliance for obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings. Those characteristics combined with superior wet-traction make the Ibex front the tire of choice when the trail gets really gnarly.
The aggressive open tread pattern generates max grip and maintains super-efficient clean-out to keep riders from losing traction with mud and debris build up in the tread. The shoulder knob pattern is designed for a large contact patch, while still supplying support for the super-soft compound during cornering.
- Designed for Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions
- Super-soft and flexible rubber compound for maximum bump absorption and terrain compliance for obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings
- High wet-traction compound developed by top pro Endurocross riders
- Open aggressive drive pattern for max grip and clean-out
- Soft casing for maximum terrain adaptation
- Made for low speed riding only (less than 25 mph recommended)
Availability: Out of stock – ETA February 2023