Keihin PWK Airstryker AG Short Body Carburetor with Jet Kit
The Keihin PWK Air Stryker AG Short Body carb is refined to perfection for off-road and motocross applications. A JD Jetting Kit is included, for you to install, that includes needles, jets and a tuning chart for elevations from sea level to 12,000 feet. This carburetor kit is a bargain, considering competitive carbs are at a cost of twice as much or more!
The Keihin short body carburetor design makes for a simple installation for ’17-19 KTM and Husqvarna 250/300 2 strokes and the JD Jetting kit makes it easy to set-up for all elevations. Shop Slavens Racing for all your carburetor needs!
Carburetor measures approximately: 171.6mm top to bottom and 72mm front to back
- The Keihin PWK Air Striker two stroke carburetor is refined to perfection for off-road and motocross applications
- PWK Air Striker directs air to main nozzle for improved signal and throttle response
- Chromed semi-flat (D) throttle valve for excellent response and more flow at high rpm
- Available in two popular sizes to cover all your horsepower requirements
- Quad Vents: Eliminates post jump bogging from fuel plugged vent passages
- Throttle bores sized to give maximum power and easy jetting with included JD Jetting Jet Kit
– Keihin PWK Air Stryker AG Short Body carb
– JD Jetting Jet Kit
’17-19 KTM/HQV 250/300 2T (also fits other years of KTM/HQV/Husaberg and Japanese motorcycles)
Return policy: 30 days – If you put fuel in the carburetor it is considered a used product and there will be a significant restocking fee.
Availability: Available to backorder – ETA 2-3 weeks