Forcefield Isolator CE 2 Upgrade Armor
Clearance sale on all Forcefield gear – 50% off!*
Super slim construction: lowest profile available at 12mm!
Forcefield Isolator 2 offers the best CE Level 2 protection, whilst maintaining low weight and minimal size. Designed to replace existing bulky armour, the super soft heat-reactive Isolator 2 back armour is just 12mm thick. It offers superior impact protection, having been tested and passed against the latest CE 2 standards (including ambient and wet tests). As this armor warms up to body temperature it becomes very pliable and shapes perfectly to your body. This armor is compatible with the Adventure Spec Linesman Jacket, linked at the bottom.
The Isolator 2 armour range comprises:
- Huge protection: passes CE Level 2 test at 6.63kN (the pass level is 9kN or less)!
- Back Insert:
- 001 (385mm tall x 285mm wide) – Motonation Apparel, AGV Sport & Universal (many brands)
- 002 (445mm tall x 340mm wide) – Also a universal fit (larger sizes of many jackets) Fits all Joe Rocket, Cortech & older Tourmaster
- 003 (425mm tall x 270mm wide) – Some models of Dainese, Klim, Alpinestars, Speed & Strength, Cortech & newer Tourmaster
- Shoulder Armour
- Elbow/Knee Armour
- Hip Armour
- CE Level 2 Yellow – sold as a pair (except back inserts)
Availability: In stock
*All sales on clearance and close out items are final. No returns will be accepted.