Bolt Hub Protector Sprocket Bolt Kit for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna, `21-23 GasGas
This sprocket bolt kit includes (6) class 10.9 silver zinc plated carbon steel sprocket bolts with (6) factory style mechanical-locking “Fuji” nuts. Each sprocket bolt has medium strength threadlock patch applied for a double-lock. Threadlock liquefies and anaerobically seals when the bolt is tightened. Features 12mm Fuji nuts with 8mm hex head bolts which are far less likely to round or strip out during installation. These are the strongest yet lightest bolts available on the market. These are universal bolts which we recommend to use with our rear sprockets for nearly all bike makes/models.
- Includes 6 bolts & 6 nuts
- Threadlock patch on each bolt
Important installation information
Hub-Protectors are the strongest, most complete sprocket fasteners available and have been developed and tested at the professional level in both motocross and off-road applications. Sprocket bolts are a critical fastener and must be installed properly to ensure your safety and to avoid damaging your machine.
- Clean and inspect your hub. If the hub is damaged or if the mounting holes are oval, the hub should be replaced
- Refer to your owner’s manual for the proper torque (typically 25 ft lbs), take the torque reading on the nut side.
- Never over-tighten sprocket bolts
- If your sprocket bolts become loose, they must be replaced! Sprocket bolts become loose only under extreme stress, an indication that either they were installed improperly or there is a problem with the drive line. Properly tightened sprocket bolts on properly functioning drive lines will remain tight indefinitely.
NOTE: We recommend using new sprocket bolts every time you change your rear sprocket.
silver and black Allen Head 8 x 30mm bolts fit:
All full size off-road motorcycles including KTM/HQV/Beta/`21-23 GasGas
Euro T45 Torx 8 x 26mm bolts fit:
Availability: In stock