Warm and Safe Heat-Troller Kits
Warm and Safe Heat-Troller Kits are required to connect any Warm and Safe heated gear to your bike’s battery.
The concept behind Warm & Safe Heated Gear started in 1992 when company founder and world traveler Mike Coan was motorcycling in Europe in October and riding over the mountains between France and Germany. He was so cold that he put socks over his gloves. When he got back to Oregon, he bought some of the heated clothing that was on the market and soon found out just how simplistic it was. Mike contacted a fellow biker and the first Heat-troller analog solid state PWM controller was born. The modern age of motorcycle heated gear was started, and Warm & Safe is still a leader in the market. Warm & Safe products are designed by motorcyclists.
The Warm and Safe Legacy and Remote Heat Troller Kits connect your jacket, shirt or pants liner to your battery and allow you to control your heat through the inline (legacy) or remote heat-troller. The 5-Level Heat-Troller is a lost cost alternative for riders only needing to power gloves, glove liners or sock liners.
- Single and Dual versions available to allow control of multiple pieces of clothing on one person (jacket and pants/shirt and pants)
- Electronic, solid state design coupled with analog control for a full range of heat, with minimum power loss
- LED provides visual feedback for On, Off, power level & polarity
- Sealed switch with tactile On/Off with 300° rotation, providing heat from 3% to full-On
- Heat-troller is waterproof and can be left on the bike in the rain
- Solid state, high tech, safe & reliable electronics design
- Fits comfortably in most places
- Battery harness made of automotive grade wire that is resistant to oil, acid, water and grime with automotive style fuse
- Handles 15 amps at 13V with internal reset for overloads, shorts, and works from 7 to 24V
- Protective Belt Pouches sold separately
Availability: Out of stock