Goldentyre GT516KX Rear Tire
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
The GT516KX is the latest generation of carcass, tread design and rubber compound packaged together to take your extreme enduro riding to the next level!
It has evolved from the famous GT216X but features key improvements that help make this tire unrivalled in Extreme riding conditions:
- Knob design – the lateral knob spacing has been adjusted to add stability in high speed corners and braking during corner entry. The center knobs have been tweaked in size and shape which gives added traction in straight-line acceleration and breaking.
- Carcass – A new development of carcass allows weight to be kept at the absolute minimum while maintaining durability and adding stability in high speed sections of the track.
- Compound – The new generation of extreme compound makes this tyre even more aggressive in difficult conditions without compromising durability.
- Lightweight, flexible carcass with a reinforced shoulder to provide a large contact surface and shock-absorption over rough terrain and obstacles.
- New generation of Extreme rubber compound provides the ultimate traction in difficult riding conditions.
- State-of-the-art production process is used to create the most grip while maintaining durability and life span.
- Updated tread design and F.I.M approved 13mm knobs allow for self-cleaning in mud and soft conditions.
- Directional construction maximizes grip and wheel stability over objects and rough terrain.
- DOT and F.I.M approved.
P/N [GOP4200KX] 140/80-18 TT 70R
Suggested Mousse Applications: MOU2012N – Rear Large (Enduro) or MOU2013N – Rear X-Large (Extreme)
Note: Not recommended for use with tubeless systems
Availability: Limited stock
Ships: U.S.A Lower 48 states only