Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Made of reinforced polyamide, the GPX 5.5’s rigid, non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and has been improved over the years to be very comfortable. It is adjustable to fit most riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt dirt bike neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment. Shop Slavens Racing for our full inventory of rider safety gear!
Click here to read the case study from Action Sports EMS concerning the benefits of wearing a neck brace while riding.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible platform made of reinforced polyamide for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Four-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 790g
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL
Availability: In stock