Dunlop Geomax AT81 Tires
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
Geomax AT81 tires by Dunlop has now refocused its energy to the world of off-road racing and has given it the attention it deserves. Named the Geomax AT81, Dunlop has created a tire that is not only physically stronger, but also more adaptable to the huge range of terrain off-road racing covers. Resisting accelerated wear while still keeping a feel that is responsive and compliant over bumps, the Dunlop Geomax AT81 rear tire is the new standard of performance for enduro and GNCC racing.
- AT 81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction
- Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of polyester for a strong base
- Offers more all-around performance plus a higher level of ruggedness for off-road racing and riding
- Dunlop’s plush pad recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort
- 2/3 ply construction – rear is also available in a Desert RC (reinforced construction) 4 ply compound
This is an interesting and innovative tire design recently released by Dunlop specifically for off-road use. It has a stiff sidewall construction that provides stability and precise handling with a flexible crown that delivers bump and terrain compliance. Early reports indicate the tires work well at low pressures with a (5psi) TUbliss system. Jeff Slavens
Availability: In stock
Ships: USA only