Warm and Safe Generation 4 Heated Jacket Liner
The concept behind Warm & Safe Heated Gear started in 1992 when company founder and world traveler Mike Coan was motorcycling in Europe in October and riding over the mountains between France and Germany. He was so cold that he put socks over his gloves. When he got back to Oregon, he bought some of the heated clothing that was on the market and soon found out just how simplistic it was. Mike contacted a fellow biker and the first Heat-troller analog solid state PWM controller was born. The modern age of motorcycle heated gear was started, and Warm & Safe is still a leader in the market. Warm & Safe products are designed by motorcyclists.
The Generation 4 Men’s Heated Jacket Liner warms you in seconds, yet is designed to feel like part of you. The high tech, moisture wicking fabric with stretch side and back panels, is designed to keep the garment tight against your body for optimal heat transfer while reducing bulk. The garment is durable, hand washable, and extremely lightweight. We deliver more heat in more places than any other garment. We use 7 heat panels. Heat covering the chest and lower front, heated arms, heated collar, heat in the upper back and the lower back. Our Heated Jacket Liner design offers the greatest heat transfer performance with the least amount of bulk.
The Generation 4 Heated Liner heat panels have soft and flexible carbon shaped for the maximum heat transfer. All this efficiency means less insulation and power is required to deliver and retain the desired heat. There are two panels in the chest, two in the upper arms, a heated collar, one panel on the back and one on the lower back. It also has connections at the end of the sleeves for gloves or glove liners.
- 90+ Watts of Heat using the Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method
- Reflective “Illuminite” to keep you safe at night when wearing it as a jacket
- Anti-bacterial Wind Block Stretch Panels to keep heat against the body
- Breathable Shells with Wind Stop and Moisture Block
- Pocket in Pocket Designed for the Remote Heat-troller
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- Tall Size is 2 inches (50mm) Longer Body, 1.5 inch (35mm) Longer Sleeves
- High tech, wicking, stretch fabric construction with different cuts from men and women
- YKK zippers
- Carbon “softheat” heating element
- Connectors and wires rated to -40℉ (for durability and longevity)
- 7.7 Amps, 1.9 Ohms and 106 Watts at 13.8V
Note: Requires a Warm and Safe Heat Troller (sold separately) to connect to your battery.
Availability: In stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Heated Riding Gear needs!