Giant Loop Armadillo Bags
Introducing the Giant Loop Armadillo Bags, flexible, collapsible, lightweight, expedition-ready utility bladders. Designed for the safe transport and storage of liquid hydrocarbon products and other powersports and automotive fluids, the Armadillo rolls up or packs flat for convenient storage when not in use. Two-layer construction features an RF welded inner bladder and an abrasion resistant sewn Cordura® outer sleeve. The Armadillo Bag is a perfect way to store and transport any fluids you need for your motorcycle, snowmobile, snow bike, ATV, UTV or 4×4.
- Includes pour spout that stores in the included pouch
- Nylon daisy chain webbing to easily attach tie downs
- Rubber handles for easy filling and pouring
- Extremely strong when filled
- Tested by riding over the bag with a Yamaha 700 Tenere
- Inner bladder capable of storing liquid hydrocarbons, coolants and lubricants
- Each bag is individually pressure tested
- Weighs less and packs smaller that bulky metal or plastic containers
- Available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 5-gallon (3.8-, 7.6-, 11.3-, and 18.9-liter) sizes
- Weight (empty):
- 1-gallon – 13 oz.
- 2-gallon – 1 lb.
- 3-gallon – 1.25 lb.
- 5-gallon – 1.5 lb.
- Dimensions (filled):
- 1-gallon – 10″ wide x 16.5″ long x 3″ tall
- 2-gallon – 12″ wide x 20.5″ long x 4″ tall
- 3-gallon – 13.25″ wide x 24.5″ long x 5″ tall
- 5-gallon – 15″ wide x 29.75″ long x 6″ tall
- Rolled diameter (empty):
- 1-gallon – 2.5″ diameter
- 2-gallon – 3″ diameter
- 3-gallon – 3.5″ diameter
- 5-gallon – 4″ diameter
NOTE: The Armadillo Bag is not a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB, or other state and federal agencies. The Armadillo Bag is NOT intended for fuel storage, transport or use as a gas bag in the USA. By purchasing and filling this product you agree to use it for its designed and intended purpose and assume all responsibility for the proper safe use of this product.
Availability: In stock