Core Moto Front & Rear Brake Line Kits for Husqvarna
O.E.M. rubber hoses expand and swell, especially under extreme braking conditions. This expansion results in brake fade, which is often described as a spongy feel when applying the brakes. Most motorcycle manufacturers recommend that your rubber brake lines be replaced every four years when used under normal conditions. Core Moto performance lines are good for the life of the motorcycle. Core Moto lines do not expand under pressure or fatigue. All braking input is transmitted from the master cylinder directly to the calipers, giving you complete control, feel and feedback from the final point in the braking system. Total brake response and performance is improved with this often overlooked yet simple modification.
- Core Moto brake lines with proper lengths, banjo bend angles and mounting grommets
- New low profile stainless steel banjo bolts with lightened heads
- New copper crush washers
- Installation and brake bleeding guide
- Lifetime warranty against leaks, breaks, ruptures and any functional failure
- Available as front & rear kits, front only and rear only
- Color options: Translucent Blue, Carbon, Yellow
Availability: In stock
NOTE: ONLY FITS HUSQVARNA’S WITH BREMBO BRAKES.