Hammerhead Forged Alloy Shift Levers for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna
Black anodized forged lever arm with O.E.M. color matched billet folding tip to prevent damage when contacted. Replaces stock levers with a sturdy alloy lever at an affordable cost. Knurled anodized shifter tip offers a positive feel in any condition. Use of thread lock on the pinch or mounting bolt on shift levers is highly discouraged. Proper torque must be maintained and checked regularly.
- Lighter and stronger than the stock lever
- Lever arm forged from 6061 aluminum
- Shift tip is CNC precision machined from 6061 aluminum
- Stainless steel return spring
- UV anodizing for durability
- Waterproof grease is recommended
- +10 & +20mm offsets available
- Install video in tab above
Fits: See fitment tab above
Note: Hammerhead CNC replacement shift tips will not fit forged shift levers.
Availability: Some models in stock – ETA Early June