Fastway Footpegs for `23 KTM/HQV Comp. Models and `20+ Beta
**NOTE** – All Fastway Footpegs require a Fastway Fit Kit to be purchased separately (see below).
The new KTM/Husqvarna Family of Bikes hosted a series of major changes to the competition models in 2023 prompting Fastway to step outside the norm to bring you their most advanced footpeg! In addition, they were able to expand this footpeg into all `20+ Beta RR/RRS Models as well!
- Designed, engineered, tested as Fastway’s strongest aluminum peg to date
- Patented camber adjustment
- Adjustable foot bed with two stainless steel cleat sets
- Mud repelling serrations and drafts
- Low profile design
- American 2024 billet aluminum
- KTM/Husqvarna: standard position only. Low position pegs available soon.
- For these models the fit kit collar MUST be installed from the top – installing from the bottom will cause premature wear and damage to the foot peg (see picture).
- Beta: standard & low position adjustability
- Available in Standard or EXT
- EXT models feature the patented Ankle-Savers® Heal Extension. The additional platform of cleats gives more traction between the boot and peg and provides ankle support and protection.
- Requires Fastway Footpeg Fit Kit (sold separately)
- Made in Nampa, Idaho – USA
Fastway Fit Kit (sold separately) – required to mount Fastway Footpegs to your specific bike and allows you to mount in the stock or lowered position on most models.
`23 KTM 125-450 SX/SX-F/XC/XC-F
`23 Husqvarna TC/TX/FC/FX 125-450
`20-23 Beta RR/RRS
Please note: Many `23 KTM/HQV Competition Models were sent from the factory without foot pegs OR foot peg pins. In order to complete installation on these models you will also need a set of foot peg pins.
Availability: In stock