Odi EMIG PRO V2 Lock-On Grips
Change your grip in seconds without the need for wire or glue with the EMIG PROV2 Lock-On Grip. Simply replace the grip as you would the entire throttle tube. On the clutch side, the grip is molded to a plastic tube that features a lock jaw clamp to secure the grip to the bars. Simply slide into position, tighten the pre-installed clamp, and you’re ready to ride! No waiting for glue to dry, no sticky mess, and you’re left with a fresh, smooth throttle operation. They’re the grips that will help you handle your dirt bike like the pros and possible to change grips between motos… even if you just want to try a new color.
After 5 years of success with the original EMIG V2 Lock-On Grip System, the collaboration between ODI and Jeff Emig has taken the feel of motocross grips to the next level. Countless hours of design along with multiple test sessions with top riders, to develop a grip built specifically around a Pro’s needs that also provide maximum bike control to every level of rider. The New EMIG PRO Grip will be the choice of all motocross riders who want extra-soft compound for improved comfort, excellent controll and less hand fatigue. Designed by Jeff Emig, developed and manufactured in-house at ODI Grips in Riverside, CA.
- Raised center JE logo pattern conforms to palms, improves padding & reduces vibration
- Extra-soft, undercut independent ribs deliver lateral & rotational traction
- Alloy reinforced end caps provide extra durability against grip blowout
- ODI exclusive locking clutch-side collar attaches the grip providing 360° of Security
- Simple Installation and Removal Without Waiting for Glue to Dry
- Throttle Tube Included with Snap On Cam to match more models
- No safety wire required means longer grip life, even in the event of a crash
- Kit provides Cams for both 2 & 4-Stroke Applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Each grip kit includes throttle cams for KTM, Husky, Husaberg, Beta, GasGas and Japanese brands
Availability: In stock