Green Chile Adventure Gear Dynatow Dynamic Motorcycle Tow Strap
A compact and lightweight solution to eliminate the snap for a safer tow.
The worst part of towing a motorcycle is the ‘snap’ you feel when the strap abruptly tightens up. The Green Chile Adventure Gear Dynatow Dynamic Motorcycle Tow Strap is build with a section that gives 32 inches of stretch so both riders have an easier tow. At 26ft total length, you have enough room to maneuver around obstacles and to choose better lines if you are towing in the gnar. This can also be used as a dynamic recovery strap by girth hitching the loop end to the bike and throwing the other end to a friend to pull. The dynamic properties of the Dynatow will help assist the pull – if you are familiar with the 4×4 off-road world, then you understand how valuable a dynamic tow strap is in recovery situations. Weighing only 12.8 oz, this strap coils up into a pouch roughly the size of a sandwich bag.
- 1″ Nylon Webbing – Heavy duty, UV resistant material.
- Tough Tensioners – Tubular elastic nylon webbing for protection and strength.
- Hi-Viz Color – Visible bright green color.
- Sewn Loop – The towing rider can choose to use a loop around the peg or wrap it. The loop also gives options to girth hitch if needed.
- 1000D Cordura Storage Pouch – Keeps the strap protected when not in use.
- Multi Use – All good adventure gear is multi-use. Here’s a few ideas:
- Ridge line for a tarp.
- Clothes line while camping.
- Recovery strap for a friend to pull on.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Dimensions – 8 in x 6 in x 1 in
- Weight – 12.8 oz
- 1,000 LB Working Load – Made strong just like all GCAG products.
- Practice before you need to use this product.
- Always inspect your Dynatow strap before use and NEVER use a worn strap.
- We recommend a proper training class to learn safe methods for towing a motorcycle.
Fitment: Universal fit for most dual-sport, enduro and adventure motorcycles.
Availability: In stock