Dry Break System by IMS
Note: In order to use the IMS Dry Break System both a receiver and a dumpcan with probe must be purchased!
The IMS Dry Break system enables the racer to fill 4 gallons in 7 seconds to minimize the duration of pit stops. This component bolts onto the IMS gas tank and works in conjuction with the dumpcan and probe, together they allow you to fill up your dry break ready tank.
The SRT Offroad Quick Fill Receiver has been developed by SRT’s in house development team with a focus on performance at an enticing price point. SRT followed their extensive design process with years of testing and direct use by their professional race teams across the nation. The SRT Off Road Quick Fill Receiver is machined from billet aluminum and includes a single spring door retention system.
Full receivers include:
- Choice of IMS Dry Break Receiver or SRT Offroad Quick Full Receiver
- Bolts and gasket for installation
- Dust Cap and replacement parts sold separately
Dumpcan with Probe:
- 3, 4, or 11 gallon capacity
- 3 and 4 gallon dumpcans require a dumpcan stand to stay upright and protect the probe
- Replacement probes and dumpcans (without probes) available
Fits: All IMS and Acerbis Gas Tanks
Availability: In Stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Fuel Tank & Jug needs!