Polisport Disc and Bottom Fork Protectors for Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha
Disc and Bottom Fork Protector Available – Bottom Fork Protector (without Disc) coming soon!
With the Polisport Disc and Bottom Fork Protectors for Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha, you can protect the brake disc and fork shoe at the same time, or you can only use the fork shoe protection. Polisport’s Disc & Bottom Fork Protector can be easily mounted without the need to remove the wheel. This durable and resistant protection will be the best choice to keep your fork shoe like new and your brake disc protected.
The Disc & Bottom Fork Protector can be installed in only 4 minutes, without the need to disassemble the wheel, unlike the conventional disc guards. The part offers extended protection of the brake disc and the bottom of the fork, using two different parts to do it – Bottom Fork Protector and Disc Protector. The Bottom Fork Guard is model specific and can be used individually. If you want to protect the Brake Disc, just add the Universal plastic part of the disc protection, quickly and easily.
- High impact and abrasion resistant plastic guards
- Complete protection of the brake disc and bottom fork guard
- Easy and quickly installed. No need to disassemble the wheel
- Perfect protection from rocks and roost
- Extended protection. Also guards the brake caliper
- Accepts oversized 295 mm brake discs
- Air intakes to cool Brake Disc
- Disc Protector only works together with Bottom Fork Guard
- Model specific Bottom Fork Guards are required
- Bottom Fork Guards can be used separately (Sold Separately)
- Polisport design enhances the look of your bike
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Available in white, black and brand colors
- Developed to work with stock forks only
Availability: Disc and Bottom Fork Protector in stock – Bottom Fork Protector (without Disc) coming soon!