Seat Concepts Complete Comfort Seat for Husqvarna
New wider seat to help keep comfortable on that long commute or dual sport ride. The added width and foam density will help keep the seat from being an item to stop you from going on that ride or enjoying the bike. Seat Concepts seat kits have a wider seating area towards the rear of the seat for greatly increased comfort on long rides. This improved shape helps spread the load to alleviate pressure points. Each seat kit was designed to increase comfort with out compromising your ability to ride aggressively. The more aggressive the bike, the more aggressive the seat.
- Comfort seat foam
- Blue stitching for custom look
- Gripper top material
- Carbon fiber look side material
- Wider seating area for increased comfort
- Slim profile above foot-pegs
- Comfortable for long rides
- Improved foam density and composition
- Available in low, standard and tall height
- Low seat is ~15mm lower than the standard seat
- Tall seat is ~20mm taller than the standard seat
- Comfort Seat is 8-inches wide
- Comfort Sport Seat is 7-inches wide
- Made in the U.S.A.
’14-15 FE/FC 250/350/501/TE 250/300/TC 125/250/450
’16-18 TC 125 FC 250/350/450 ONLY
’17-19 TE/FE 250-501
’17-18 TC/TX 125-300 FC/FX/FS 250-501
’18-19 TE 250i/300i
Note: Complete seat comes with an aftermarket pan and kit assembled, ready to ride!
Availability: In Stock