Seat Concepts Complete Comfort Seat for Husqvarna
New wider seat to help keep comfortable on that long commute or dual sport ride. The added width and foam density will help keep the seat from being an item to stop you from going on that ride or enjoying the bike. Seat Concepts seat kits have a wider seating area towards the rear of the seat for greatly increased comfort on long rides. This improved shape helps spread the load to alleviate pressure points. Each seat kit was designed to increase comfort with out compromising your ability to ride aggressively. The more aggressive the bike, the more aggressive the seat.
The new Comfort XL seat design is wider than our standard comfort seat. It is wider at the widest point. This means more surface area, better weight distribution, and added comfort for those not worried about seat width. Our unique comfort shape maintains a similar contour to stock at the front of the seat so the rider’s legs are not spread farther apart, but tapers out towards the mid-point to distribute rider weight over a greater area.
- Comfort seat foam
- Blue stitching for custom look
- Gripper top material
- Carbon fiber look side material
- Wider seating area for increased comfort
- Slim profile above foot-pegs
- Comfortable for long rides
- Improved foam density and composition
- Available in low, standard and tall height
- Low seat is ~15mm lower than the standard seat
- Tall seat is ~20mm taller than the standard seat
- Comfort Seat is 7-inches wide
- Comfort XL is 9.5-inches wide
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Note: Complete seat comes with an aftermarket pan and kit assembled, ready to ride!
Availability: Due to high demand and backorders from COVID-19 Seat Concepts is experiencing delays – We are doing our best to keep up on inventory management and most seats marked “In stock” are EXPECTED to ship same day. Seats marked “Available to backorder” are EXPECTED to ship in 14 weeks.