Seat Concepts Comfort Seats for KTM 690
Seat Concepts seat cover & foam kits have a wider seating area towards the rear of the seat for greatly increased comfort on long rides. This improved shape helps spread the load to alleviate pressure points. Each seat kit was designed to increase comfort with out compromising your ability to ride aggressively. The more aggressive the bike, the more aggressive the seat.
The Comfort XL is designed with an ultra-wide seating platform to improve the weight distribution of larger stature riders. The frontal portion of the seat maintains the OEM profile for when things get technical to allow optimal maneuverability.
- Complete seat
- Comfort seat foam
- Orange stitching for custom look
- Gripper top material
- Carbon fiber look side material
- Wider seating area for increased comfort
- Comfort 10″ wide
- Comfort XL (for `08-18) 11.25″ wide – The use of this seat model will RAISE the seat about 10mm
- Comfort XL (for `19) 12.75″ wide
- Slim profile above foot pegs
- Comfortable for long rides
- Improved foam density and composition
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: All seats come with gripper top, carbon fiber sides, and orange stitching.
Take care when installing the cover and foam kit. The stock seat pans can be brittle and damaged.
Availability: Most seats are in stock and will ship same day. All others are shipping 2-4 weeks after the order has been processed. Please feel free to give us a call at 719-475-2624 to confirm availability.